Monday 19 November 2012

Todays style

My wardrobe staple is the skinny jean. I have just shy of 20 pairs in an array of different colours, so it would be fair to say that I have an addiction. I have decided though, that I need to veer away from my comfort zone and go for something different. I'm not a big fan of dresses but then there was a time when the thought of wearing a skinny jean would horrify me, so I will give it a shot. I want to go for a look that will keep me warm and looking fashionable whilst providing a slightly more feminine look to my indie chick inspired style.


Cardigan: RIVER ISLAND  *  Dress: IN LOVE WITH FASHION  *  Shirt: TOPSHOP

Bag: ASOS  *  Hat: ASOS  *  Boots: RIVER ISLAND

Now I'm not going to get crazy and go all out there, so I found these items which stick to my love of understated colours and went with the burgandy boyfriend beanie hat to add something a bit brighter. I have gone with the shirt and studded boots which draw back to the masculine elements I like to have in my outfits

I love this look as I prefer to layer in the winter, I think it keeps me warmer plus I enjoy throwing things together even if I do resemble the bag lady at times!

In Love With Fashion have a special offer on for today only, with 20% off all maxi dress up until midnight, if you fancy grabbing yourself a bargain. Code: MAXINOV20 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment