Saturday 10 December 2016

Florida At It's Finest

After attempting Vlogmas (posting daily videos from the 1st to the 25th December on You Tube) last year, I swore I wasn't going to do it again. I found filming, editing and uploading daily very difficult and the goals I had set myself slipped as I got further into it.
However, as the beginning of this years Vlogmas coincided with a holiday to Florida and Jamaica, I thought it would be nice to blog and vlog my experiences throughout the trip, and so I begin Vlogmas 2016 here. As I was without a laptop or internet at times, now I am home I will be back dating posts until I get up to date so bare with me!

I will start my holiday blog to go along with my first vlog for the month, which begins half way through my trip to Florida where I stayed with my sister in-law and her family. This was the day for me personally were I had my first 'wow' moment of the holiday.



Standing on this beautiful beach in Clearwater, with its white sand and seemingly endless ocean view, watching my family playing, full of laughter, splashing in the water without a care in the world, life was good.



With the view in front of me and the watch tower, like something out of Baywatch behind me, I felt like I was in a movie. For a second, everything was just as it should be.



In that moment, I stood still and took everything in, creating a mental picture firmly in my mind, so I wouldn't forget the feeling. One of sheer happiness and contentment. That is something I will not forget for a long time.

If you would like to see what else I got up to this day, scroll down, or check out my other related vlogs on my You Tube channel.

Lou xxx


4 comments:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous! Sounds like a fantastic trip! I will check out your vlog aswell ❤️

    Meg
    xMeganLisa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun vlog! I loved seeing Clearwater through your eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete