Thursday 19 July 2012

Stella & Dot Accessories

I am really starting to get into my accessories at the moment so I was in heaven when I came across the Stella & Dot website via on my twitter. They stock jewellery, handbags and iPhone/iPad covers.

I love the disposable fashion accessories that are available nowadays, however I am beginning to see the value in buying good quality products, such as the items below, that are made to last more than five minutes!

These are some of my favourite pieces.

 


1     *     2     *     3     *     4     *     5


You can find everything from big statement pieces to something small, dainty and more subtle. These necklaces range in price from £45 to £170.





1     *     2     *     3     *     4     *     5     *     6    


Whether it's a cuff, bracelet or bangle your after, there is something to finish off every outfit. These range from £45 to £85. 

So if you are looking to invest in jewellery that you will keep rather than something you will use a few times and get rid of, then I suggest taking a look the many fab accessories Stella & Dot has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment