Tuesday 3 July 2012

Bag Lady

As I am on the hunt for the perfect wedding out for my friend's wedding, I am naturally looking at bags to match. I found this fab website, Rock My Vintage, that sells amazing, one of a kind, vintage handbags, amongst other accessories and clothes.

Take a look at some of the gorgeous bags I found!

If you are into bold clutch bags that make a statement then these should be right down your street.

1. Vintage Large Beige Clutch
2. Vintage Dior Clutch
3. Vintage 1920's Art Deco Clutch
4. Aftershock Art Deco Clutch
5. Vintage Maroon Red Clutch


If you prefer something more subtle and delicate then these bags are great for adding a unique touch to an outfit, that takes you back in time.






1. Vintage 1930's Red Handbag
2. Vintage1920's Chain Mail Flapper Purse
3. Vintage 1960's Green Handbag
4. Wilbur and Gussie Edith Clutch
5. Vintage 1940's Black Sequin Handbag


The prices vary from £20 to £150 so there is something for everyone, no matter what your budget.

If your a hand bag lover like myself then have a nosey at what else is on offer. Enjoy ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment