Friday 29 June 2012

Occasion outfit

I have a wedding to attend in July and I need a new outfit. Anyone who knows me will tell you, I leave these things until the last minute. I get myself in a panic praying that the only dress I have managed to find in my size, that I like, will arrive on time. This is usually the day before an occasion and relies heavily on the promise of the next day delivery option I select, no matter what the extra cost!

Well that is not going to happen this time. I am going to have my entire outfit sorted at least two weeks before hand, at least that's the plan anyway :)

Here are some options I found on In Love With Fashion




My favourite are, the aqua dress and the maxi dress with the wedge shoe but then I also love the yellow backless dress too. I am the most indecisive person on this plant which is why I need to buy in advance! If I go for the head piece, I won't wear any earrings as I think it would be too much.

I will post a blog in July, of the final outfit I go for and maybe a sneaky peak of the beautiful bride. Wish me luck! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment