Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Diamond Jubilee

Jubilee outfit
(t-shirt was a bit obvious but it made my babies happy!)

T-shirt: PRIMARK
Jeans: RIVER ISLAND
Boots: OFFICE
Belt: RIVER ISLAND
Necklace: VINTAGE
Bangles: PRIMARK
Ring: H&M

It pays to hoard handbags


 Look what I found at the back of my wardrobe. Handy for the occasion!

From RIVER ISLAND


I didn't go all out but made paper chain decorations with my little girl to get in the spirit of things



My little Princess


 You can't have a tea party without some cakes, that would just be wrong!


***

For me it the Jubilee holiday was spent enjoying barbeque's. I ate good food amongst the company of great people. There was family fun to be had during the day which rolled into fun filled evenings with fab friends, a few drinks and useless but oh so funny conversations!  Hope you all had great time too.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment