Thursday 21 June 2012

Retro iPhone Covers

I recently converted to the iPhone and when looking for a phone cover, I decided I wanted something retro. Here are a few that I discovered.

Long before CDs and iTunes, there was the good old cassette tape. When recording a radio programme with your favourite songs on tape was cool. Oh dear
Taking it back to when mobile phones were like bricks. No one cared though, you could make a phone call in public without going to a payphone!

 
The Game Boy was the Nintendo DS of the nineties, only without colour and touch screen. When rechargeable batteries were the in thing.

 
When a camera needed film roll, not a memory card. In the days when you only saw your pictures once they had been developed and half of them were useless :(


For me, these phone covers bring back a sense of nostalgia and are also a reminder of just how far we have come with technology. It will be interesting to see what 'retro' phone covers look like in another ten years time. Until then, I think I'll get one of these and hold onto my childhood a little bit longer.

If you want to buy any of these then click the pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment