Friday 8 June 2012

George Nail Varnish

Supermarket stores have an ever expanding range of budget friendly cosmetics on offer as they realize the importance of convenience shopping. With their own ranges and well known brands to choose from you are sure to find something to satisfy your needs. 
As a mum, it makes my life easier to buy some of my cosmetics when doing the grocery shopping. Dragging a toddler around a load of different stores really doesn't make for an enjoyable shopping experience so if I can kill two birds with one stone it saves a lot of time, energy and hassle! 
I bought these George @ Asda nail colours and thought I would try them out all together and see what I come up with.

from left to right

 69 SMARTY PANTS   *   64 WITCHCRAFT   *   9 CLOUDLESS SKY



The brushes are not exactly luxury and need a few strokes to go on well but they still did the job.



These are not amazing quality and I did find that I needed at least two coats for the main colour however I think they look decent considering the brand and price. I usually do my nails every couple of days as dealing with my kids means they chip quickly so this varnish suits me perfectly as with painting them so often they will always look fresh. The finish here isn't glossy as I don't have on a top coat, I think if I did then they would look pretty decent.
I will continue to buy this range. I don't use the same colour often and like to experiment with different shades so the price and colours available work for me. I would suggest using George nail varnish if there are colours which are on trend that you are unsure of and want to try out before buying a more expensive brand. At under £2 you can't go wrong!

***


No comments:

Post a Comment