Friday 22 June 2012

Pretty Pastels

To make the most of a sunny day, thought I would wear a hint of pastel colours and keep things light and fresh.

Jacket: NEW LOOK
Vest Top (underneath): NEW LOOK
Top: TOP SHOP
Jeans: LEE
It's not obvious from afar but they have baby blue stripes
Sandals: ASOS


I love these heart sunglasses
@ H&M

Earrings: NEW LOOK
Ring: H&M
Bangle: PRIMARK

Nail varnish: GEORGE @ ASDA
in 69  SMARTYPANTS

***

I don't usually wear light colours from head to toe but there is something about the summer sun that says to me, it's okay and it puts me in a happier mood too!

I haven't posted pictures of my belt (Viyella) and my necklace (Vintage) as they have been used in other posts (Lazy Days and A Bit Of Yellow To Brighten Up The Day) so if you would like to see them close up then check out those posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment