Thursday 28 June 2012

Beach hair in a bottle

If you want to achieve a beach hair look without the sun, sea and sand then salt sprays are the perfect solution.

My wonderful hair dresser often uses this Bumble & Bumble Styling Surf Spray when styling my hair as it helps to add texture and volume. My hair is naturally curly/wavy but it can look a bit flat sometimes and lack oomph, so I love this for the sexy, tousled, much needed height it gives my hair!


There are lots of other brands out there to choose from. Here are some other salt sprays available at Active Beauty and they are offering up to 20% off salon prices. I love the products you get in the hairdressers but they can be quite expensive so make the most of the offer before it ends.




If you had been thinking of trying out a salt spray then give one of these a try and let me know if it works for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment