Friday 14 September 2012

What are the new rules?

When I attended a friend's 30th last month I simply got dressed without thinking twice. That was until my husband gave me 'that' look, suggesting that maybe the see through shirt with the shorts was a bit much for someone of my age. He has not and would never tell me what to wear but I always ask his opinion. I dress for me but still want him to find me attractive, we don't venture out often so I like to remind him that I can look decent when I make a bit of effort!


As the party was in someone's house, the legs out and see through shirt combo wasn't an issue but with the big 3-0 looming in my not so distant future, it did make me think about what is appropriate when it comes to age and being a mother.
 

With women such as Gwen Stefani, Kate Moss and Demi Moore looking better now than in their 20's, what are the new style rules for this modern world we live in?

What are your thoughts on this?

I will be on Google+ on Sunday evening (16th Sep) at 8pm if you want to chat. The topic is 'What is age appropriate?'

Find me under Louisa Bell or lolab.styleme@gmail.com

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment