Tuesday 30 August 2016

My New Loves

Here we have yet another blog post dedicated to a new pair of boots. These are my new go to shoes recently added to my collection of black footwear. 
After having purchased these online from Mango, a brand which I haven't shopped with in a while, I've become a fan of the brand all over again since finding these babies! They fit like a glove, aren't out there when it comes to design and are the kind of boots that will look better with wear. Between the cuban heel to add a little height and metal detailing at the toes, they are my perfect black boot for autumn.
The price point was initially too expensive for me at £89.99, however after going in the Mango sale and on the ASOS website I couldn't resist! Unfortunately Mango no longer have them but ASOS still have a couple of sizes left if you fancy getting your hands on a pair.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment