Monday 22 February 2016

Retro Footwear

The latest addition to my shoe collection was inspired by my love of 70's fashion, then again it may have been the 90's era.  If the 20 year trend cycle is to be believed, in another 20 years time I may well be citing the current decade as the reason I purchase something similar to my latest quirky footwear from ASOS


From the gold and black snakeskin patchwork exterior with the round toe design, to the circular dark wood, chunky block heel, these are my way of instantly adding a touch of glam and eccentricity to plain outfits.



With a 3 inch heel, I find these are the perfect height for allowing me to go about my daily routine without worrying about toppling over or having sore feet at the end of a long day. However they also give me enough height to keep a night time outfit fun and flirty.


Whether I've worn them with skinny jeans or an A-line faux leather or denim skirt, I love the fact my throwback inspired boots provide a bit of retro chic for day or night. Thanks ASOS!

Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovelyy, these would definitely add a touch of glam to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovelyy, these would definitely add a touch of glam to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete