Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines OOTN

Valentines weekend is a chance for my hubby and I to do the couple thing, which at the moment is a rarity. I wanted my outfit to have an element of sexy, simple and effortless.    

As a lover of Kate Moss and her over all look, I took my date night outfit inspiration from the supermodel style queen.

Photo credit: Google Images
                                                     
Keeping with the Valentines colour scheme, I chose a burgundy slip dress, but went back to my fail safe black leather jacket with bag and heels to match. I opted for a silver necklace to finish off the Kate Moss grunge look.

Dress: Miss Selfridge via eBay 
Leather Jacket : New Look 




Here is the finished look taken from my Instagram, and I have to say it's the most like 'me' I have ever felt whilst not wearing my skinny jeans!

 My Instagram: @lolabstyleme

Who is your style inspiration when getting ready for a night out?

For links to the same or similar items, click below pics.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment