Monday 30 June 2014

Barry M: Gelly Hi Shine

Let me start off by saying I absolutely love Barry M nail varnishes. They are cheap, affordable and come in an array of different colours and finishes. With textured, matte, silk, confetti, glitter, magnetic, croc and even chameleon colour changing varnish effects, there isn't really anything this brand doesn't have covered when it comes to nails.

I have been eyeing up this gorgeous blue colour for a while now and comes in Gelly Hi Shine which is supposed to provide 'an extra glossy finish'.


The colour is Damson (GNP 27)


This bright and cheerful colour is perfect for the summer.


The only slight negative but nothing major, is that I would still apply a top coat to give a shinier, smoother, more polished look as it wasn't quite as 'glossy' a finish as I would have liked. Then again I would probably want to use a top coat anyway, even if it was just to make more chip resistant and have them last a little longer.

Do you have a favourite Barry M nail effect or colour this summer? Let me know.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gorgeous color, I would even rock it this fall!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete